I hope you can find everything you need to know about the services that I provide. I pride myself on delivering high-quality, efficient and professional services geared to empowering you to reach your goals. I will do everything I can to meet your expectations.
My office provides clinical, sport psychology and forensic services (the latter described on the following pages). Clinically, we provide treatment for children (generally 7 years old and above) and adolescents, as well as adults in the following areas:
- Anger management/violence prevention.
- Treatment of trauma (PTSD, Borderline Personality Disorder)
- Assessment and treatment of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Parenting Issues Including:
- Effective disciplining
- Marital conflict and its impact on children
- Helping children/teens deal with divorce in the family
Specializing in different domains of psychological services, I am sure you'll find the information that you need, but if after looking around my website,if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact me. I prefer to spend a little time on the phone to discuss how I may be able to help you.
Of note, my office does not accept insurance, but we provide receipts so that clients may be reimbursed for out of network benefits.
You can now follow my blog for Psychology Today titled "Sports Transgressions" by clicking here. Or, by clicking the icon on the right, you can share my page with others on Facebook.